Pages

Friday, July 11, 2008

Random Photos

Brian is finally home and we are starting to get settled into our routine again. It's so nice to have him back although there is a good chance he'll have to go away again if these fires continue. I'm not sure what I'll have to do in regards to work if that happens. I'm just taking it day by day. Mason is in school this morning and Brian and I are getting caught up around the house... we have someone coming on Sunday to do all of our yard work... yeah!! I have a class this afternoon at the hospital on inducing hypothermia in cardiac arrest patients (which I am not looking forward to) but then we are going to The Club for Friday night happy hour! Smile. Both Brian and I have upset stomachs today so I'm hoping we aren't catching what the kids had.

I don't have much time so I am just posting a few random photos I've taken over the last week.


Granny and K at the park in Coalinga.


M found a worm... yuck!


M and M at the spray park in Clovis.


K during the fireworks.


A rare moment... they are playing together and not fighting. He is showing her how the fire truck works. M is absolutely obsessed with fire engines and trucks. He looks at pictures of them on the computer almost every day and plays with his constantly.

No comments: