Pages

Monday, July 28, 2008

Our bike ride

Yesterday evening after dinner, Brian and I took the kids for a bike ride. M decided he didn't want to ride his bike, he wanted to ride in the seat on the back of Brian's bike. He was so tired yesterday. M is such a worrier. He really cracked us up. He kept looking back at K and I and telling me to be careful. Then he said "make sure you look both ways." We just had to ride by the fire station (against the head-wind) and luckily the engine was pulling in right as we were going by. That made his whole day. We have to drive bar the fire station anytime we go anywhere in our car. We were going down this hill to get to a pond with ducks, coasting pretty fast and he told Brian "slow down Dad and don't." K just enjoyed the entire ride, never worrying for a second. Neither of them wanted to go home... but my legs sure did!! Today I have a butt-ache.

Well, I better get back to work.
Melissa

No comments: