Pages

Friday, July 25, 2008

In my spare time

Well I've been obsessed with making hair clips for K today in my spare time (OK, not really spare time, more like when I was supposed to be cooking dinner for the kids, doing laundry, cleaning, etc.) I don't have any spare time. I love crafty things like this and it seems like we are losing hair clips constantly (Brian). Plus, I think these are cuter than store-bought ones. I've been thinking of selling these on Etsy for some time now but I want to see how they hold up with little miss attitude first (K). Just kidding. If you've never been to Etsy, check it out.



We had chinese food tonight for dinner.

K's fortune from her cookie read... Be as willing to take advice as to give it.

M's fortune from his cookie read... People are waiting for cues from you.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Hi! I just found your Blog and the first post I saw was about yoru bows. How cute! I tried to follow the link but it didn't work for me. Would you mind sharing yoru store name?

:)

Melissa C. said...

Sarah,

I don't have an Etsy store yet. I want to be sure they hold up well and everything with my daughter before I start selling them. They were sure fun to make.

Thanks, Melissa