Pages

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Girls night out.

I worked the last 2 days ... they were shifts from hell! Very sick patients with no beds to put them in and I worked triage both days but now I'm off for a while. Dyan and I have had a girls night out planned for several weeks so I'm getting ready for a night on the town. Nothing crazy, just dinner, a few drinks and whatever else we can find to do. We'll probably head to midtown. It's such a cool and hip area. Lots of unique and fun places to hang out and I haven't spent a lot of time down there.

Brian and I put the kids in daycare so we can work on the baseboards and finish work for the floors (yes, still). We actually had a lot of fun together working on it and got so much done. It feels really good... it was such a huge job. He's on the way home with the kids now and I can't wait to see them. Because I've been working, I haven't seen them much. Brian said K was asking for me and missing me this morning.

A funny about friends.
More later... Melissa

No comments: