Pages

Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July

Still at my mom's house. We are having a barbecue today (after nap) and swimming. Followed by fireworks (my mom and sister bought tons... pyromaniac's). I'll probably put K to sleep first because I think she'll be scared and it will be too late by the time it gets dark. We'll see how M does. He loved them at Disneyland. The kids have been very challenging here. Fighting constantly, whining, rambunctious, bored... I don't know. I'm counting the days until Brian gets home so I can have a break. My sister had M for about 4 hours yesterday and it helped so much... to get a breather and helped me gear up for the evening. I'm thinking of taking them to the Chaffee Zoo in Fresno tomorrow. I haven't been in a long time and it's a wonderful zoo. Staying busy will help a lot.

Brian is doing well... the fire he is on is completely out now. He thinks he'll be moved to another one tomorrow. He slept outside on the ground last night but at least he was able to sleep. Tonight he'll be off, in Chico at the Holiday Inn. Yes, more jealousy. Threatened him that he better be home on Wednesday morning. I work on Thursday and really can't miss again.

I'll post more tomorrow.
Melissa

No comments: