Pages

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Snow Fun

We had to celebrate an early Christmas this year because Brian worked on the 24th and the 25th.  So this year, we had Christmas Eve on the 21st and Christmas Day on the 22nd.  We rented a cabin in Yosemite in 2008 and loved it so much, we decided to do it again.  We were hoping for snow.  They had been having tons of rain in the weeks leading up to our trip but no snow.  We were bummed ... it just isn't the same.  Lucky for us 2 days before we headed up there they had a huge snowstorm and we even had some on our way up there.  Plenty of snow to play in and of course, have a snowball fight (M's favorite part).  We had snow for our first 2 days and then rain. 


He loves it!


K was much braver this year also.  Top right - K went down the hill will Lacie (they were cracking up by the time they got to the bottom).


My mom and in the middle picture, my brother-n-law, Jim.  He thought he was being funny and spun my mom around so she would go down backwards in the 3rd photo.  She wasn't amused.


Good times.


Love, love, love this picture of Lacie (my niece) with my mom.  I wish someone would have taken a picture of me with my mom.  I love you guys so much.

No comments: