Pages

Friday, December 31, 2010

Bowling

While visiting my mom in Coalinga, we took the kids bowling for the first time.  Both kids enjoyed it very much and did well.  They even beat me the second game!  Can you believe that?  Other than Wii Bowling (which I'm very good at), I haven't bowled in a very long time.  I should have asked for bumpers also.


When K first started, she was dropping the ball from way back and almost throwing it into the other lanes because she didn't want to foul.  Towards the end, she started walking out further but would drop and kick the ball down the lane.


M did a great job and absolutely loved it.  He took it very seriously of course.


M loves Chrissy so much that when we decided to go bowling he said, "Can Chrissy come too?"  It's wonderful to have extended family.  The kids wanted nothing to do with me while Chrissy was around ... it was fabulous.  ;)


They both got a good giggle out of the shoes.


How embarrassing.  Look at how pathetic I did.  I'm Missy for those of you that know me as Melissa.  K bowled at 109 in her last game!

No comments: