Pages

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas Eve - Opening Presents

M sat like this for quite a long time waiting to open his first present (the one from his friend and neighbor).  We had to tell him over and over again that we were going to eat first.  I remember how hard it is to be a kid and want to tear into those packages SO BAD.  They were both patient.  We open our gifts from each other on Christmas Eve and Santa's on Christmas morning.


Pouty face.


Okay, it's time!!


K's first gift.  I didn't take a lot of pictures this year, instead I opted for video and I am so glad I did.  When K opened this one she SCREAMED, "Oh my gosh!!  It's Go-Go Doggy.  It's what I always wanted!!  Can you believe it??"  Also did a little dance around.  It was adorable.  She acted like that just about every time she opened a gift.  Precious.  I know she won't be this excited when she gets older so I need to cherish these younger years.


M was very excited with his gifts as well.


Great gift by the way ... she has created so many monsters already with this.


I would say that M's favorite gifts were his Nintendo DS from Santa, all of the Lego sets, the Hot Wheels Stealth RC Car, and his Imaginext Space Shuttle.

K loved them all but was especially excited about her Squinkies, surprisingly the Baby Alive Doll, Go-Go Doggy and her Vet Clinic.

I got some great gifts this year as well.  My absolute favorite was the iPad from Brian.  That was such huge surprise too.  I also love the Keurig my mom got me and my new slippers.

1 comment:

~she~ said...

I love the Before and After face pictures!