Pages

Monday, December 6, 2010

Random Soccer Snapshots

I'm posting a few soccer pictures from the past few weeks.  K had her last game on the 13th and M had the All-Stars Soccer Tournament last Saturday.  M's bummed that soccer is done but I don't think K could care less.  She's been asking when she can do gymnastics again so I may check into that.  We took a little break.


Cute one of the girls.



So many good pictures of Brian and M but hardly any of M and I.  I'm going to work on that.



Tunnel time ... I think this is K's favorite part.  Forgot about the soccer game.



Love for Auntie.  Stinker wouldn't open his eyes.



Aaaaaw.



M always hustles and is so fast.  I never knew soccer could be so fun to watch.  I get the whole 'Soccer Mom' thing now.



Doesn't she look like such a goofball here or what?

No comments: