Pages

Monday, December 6, 2010

Apple Hill 2010

I'm warning you ... this post is very picture heavy.  I just don't have the time to make photo collages and this is so much easier.  I want all of these to be in my book at the end of the year.  On Veteran's Day we headed up to Apple Hill.  By the way, it was super-busy that day.  We have a tradition to go up there every year.  Next year I want to pick our own apples, we've never done that before.  I'm sure if you'd ask the kids, they'd say their favorite part of the trip is eating the apple donuts but I love it all.  The clean air, being together and of course the yummy apple treats.


Our first stop, Able's Acres.  They have craft booths and activities.



K couldn't wait to go on a pony ride.  She rode Blackie and I got some cute photos of her. 



She gave him love the entire time.







Instead of riding a pony, M chose to go on this trampeline thingy.



Higher and higher.



He tried so hard to do a somersault and after a little help from the worker, did one.



Ugh ... I just wanted ONE good picture and they wouldn't cooperate.



K picked out some apples.  She ate 3 Golden Delicious apples on the way home!!



M chose his favorite ... Granny Smith.



Apple donut time.  We didn't get them from our favorite place (not going to say who) because the line was about 100 people deep ... I'm not kidding.  It was ridiculous.  Makes me angry that they don't have a better system.  We ended up going to Rainbow Orchards and their donuts were warm and delicious.



Hello, I'm M and I'm a Sugar-Addict.  Not sure where he gets that from, ha-ha.



Got the cutest picture of K while Brian was tickling her.  I don't see how the kids can stand that.  I absolutely HATE to be tickled.


No comments: