Pages

Monday, December 20, 2010

M's Classroom Christmas Party

M's class had a Christmas Party on their last day of school.  I was able to go in for the party and take pictures.  What a blast and I got some great pictures of all of the kids. 


They got the biggest kick out of making toilet paper snowmen.  I wasn't paying attention here as they were smothering covering her mouth and nose!



Using oats and glitter they made 'Reindeer Food'.  I asked M if he wanted to eat some and he gave me this face.  We sprinkled it out on Christmas Eve and the reindeer actually ate some.  M ran out and checked first thing.



Beading project.



They all decorated sugar cookies.  Kids really like sprinkles don't they?  Yum.



These kiddos are on a tight schedule everyday.  Busy, busy.  I love his school!

No comments: