Pages

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Decorating our tree

I should set the tripod up and try to get a good picture of our Christmas Tree, I think it's the prettiest tree we've ever had. 



This is how K puts the ornaments on.  All clumped up on one branch and very low on the tree.  Lucy, (our cat) loves that.  I admit, I'm a bit neurotic and had to move some of them.  Of course, I didn't let her see me.


M loved decorating the tree.  All of it.  This year, he insisted on helping with the lights too.  He also loved setting out the Christmas Villages that I painted when I was younger.  He gets soooo excited.


K enjoyed it but not nearly as much as M.


Each year, we buy an new Nutcracker ... K had more fun playing with those than decorating our tree.


M posed for the camera here.  Maybe we should get him into drama classes when he gets older.

No comments: