Pages

Sunday, December 19, 2010

M's Gingerbread House and Traditions Presentation

M and his 3rd grade buddy made a Gingerbread House at school the other day.  They used graham crackers instead of Gingerbread and it turned out cute.  He came home with a partially decorated house because he'd eaten most of the candy while on the way home (with another parent that we carpool with). 










Mason had to do a presentation at school on his favorite Christmas tradition.  He chose opening presents but I told him that wasn't going to work.  After some convincing, he chose getting our Christmas Tree at Apple Hill.  We put photos of us getting and decorating our tree on poster board and he took a special ornament (the one he made last year in Kindergarten to show everyone).  I was glad, Brian and I were both able to make it and video.


I was nervous and excited for him.



He's doing a quick review of his presentation beforehand. No nerves at all. Must be Brian's son.


I don't remember doing presentations in front of class in 1st grade.  Maybe if we would have, I wouldn't have such a fear of public speaking.


Explaining the pictures.



Proudly showing everyone the ornament he made last year in Kindergarten (at his old school).


Sorry if I'm rambling or not making sense, I'm watching the Survivor Nicaragua finale and trying to blog at the same time.  I'd like to get 3 or 4 posts done tonight.  We're celebrating our Christmas early.

No comments: