Pages

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Polar Express

Last week we went on the Polar Express.  We couldn't get tickets last year so we haven't been in awhile.  They sold out this year in a matter of a few hours.  K was 2 years old last time she went and can you believe she remembered it?  What a memory both of my kids have.

A picture with one of the conductor's before we boarded.  The kids wore their jammies (just like in the movie).



A family picture.


I love the look of amazement on K's face in this one.  Pure joy.  I'm not even sure what she was looking at.  I wish the photo wasn't so over-exposed but she was sitting so close to me.


They enjoyed the hot lukewarm cocoa and cookies.


Yummy.



K's face when she saw Santa come in.  I couldn't get M's because he was right next to me.


Ho, ho, ho.  Merry Christmas.  He passed jingle bells out to everyone.


I'm glad we went ... I think going every other year is the way to go.  Every year might be too much.  The kids were so excited this time and have watched and read Polar Express a few times since we went.  

No comments: