Pages

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Underwater

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, our internet has been down. Finally, after 8+ calls to Comcast, we're up and running again. I've been having withdrawal symptoms.

The other day, we met Monte, Dyan and the kids at the pool and I thought it would be fun to take some underwater pictures. These were taken with just a cheap disposable water camera.


I still can't believe that in May he cried everytime he put his face in the water. He's looking cool in the pool now.


I forgot to hold my breath and not blow bubbles.


Swimming to the bottom to get Brian's sunglasses.


M and D. He has a hard time staying on the bottom. He doesn't weigh enough.


A funny one of Brian.

More later, I'm shampooing my carpet upstairs today... fun, fun.
Melissa

No comments: