Pages

Thursday, August 21, 2008

It's coming...

I've been whining and talking about wanting this camera for about 1 month now. (hoped to win enough in Reno gambling but no such luck) I love my Canon Rebel XTi and I really don't need another camera but sometimes you just need a smaller pocket sized camera. I have an older one but the pictures always come out blurry. The other day when we went to feed the geese on our bikes, the pictures would have been awesome but I didn't feel like lugging the big camera around. I have been researching and researching and I came up with the Canon Powershot SD870 IS. It has a 3" LCD screen, a wide angle lens, image stabilization, facial recognition and is supposed to take amazing photos for a P&S (point and shoot) camera.

Well, a couple of days ago out of blue Brian called and told me he wanted to buy it for me!! (we still kind of do our money separate) He told me that because I've been so supportive of him working overtime and being gone so long on the strike team, he thought I deserved it. Then he went on Amazon.com and ordered it for me!! Am I spoiled or what? I can't wait until it gets here so I can play!


Here she is... what a beauty.

1 comment: