Pages

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Hello

I don't have a lot to say today. I had class all day so both kids went to childcare at the crack of dawn. I took a few pictures at the park yesterday but none of them turned out great. It was very warm outside so the kids just weren't that into it. It has been a very mild summer though. I heard this morning on the news that we only had three 100 degree days in July. Not bad at all.

The kids and I didn't get home until about 5:30 and we spent most of the evening running cars and animals off the stairs. K has a shake and go pig that we were shaking and turning loose off the stairs. The farthest one wins. I'm a bad influence on them, I know.


Peek A Boo.


I got M this shirt the other day that he absolutely loves. He begged me to let him wear it to school today to show his friends. I'm such a push-over that I let him. What's the big deal? He only wore it for a few hours. Boy, was he happy. He's been jumping around saying "I'm Lightning Rod."


M already knows what he wants to be for Halloween. Captain Hook or Captain Skunkbeard (from the Pirate Scooby Doo movie). Yes, he watches too much TV. K says she wants to be a cow. She plays with M's costume from a few years ago.

Other than nightlights, tonight I found something else that scares K to death. Surge protectors!! I had one in my hand today and she freaked out and began crying "scary, mommy." Then she told me to put it away. Silly girl.

No comments: