Pages

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Ariel

I got this quiz from a friend of mine at work that has a blog (thanks Andi). Yeah!! Can I just say, I wish all of my friends would hurry up and start a blog already... even if you just post once a week. I would love to be able to keep up with your lives and see your kids grow. That's all I have time for right now (no kids, so I have errands to do). Anyways, I thought this was fun, I'm not sure I agree though.


You Are Ariel!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Headstrong and fiesty. You have a mind of your own that's full of romantic dreams about the world around you. Exploring exotic places is your ultimate dream, and although you can be a little naive you'll realize that there is something to be gained from your family's wisdom.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

1 comment:

Dyan said...

Girl, we are too much alike. I took this quiz and it said my Princess was Ariel too...kind of scary! I think it was dead on though! That was fun!