Pages

Saturday, August 2, 2008

K is boy crazy... already

Last night I met Dyan and Monte at The Club for our Friday Night Happy Hour. They had a live band, it was a beautiful night and we had a good time as usual. When I went in to pick the kids up there was a new girl working (which you could tell was excellent) and she said "boy, K sure does like the boys." Dyan and I had just been talking about that because her and D (Dyan's boy) are like little boyfriend and girlfriend (in a healthy, innocent, not weird way). They love each other and I was telling Dyan that when I went to Coalinga for the 4th of July, K loved Lacie's boyfriend too. She immediately wanted to swim and play with him and was really cute when he was around. My sister said I was the same way when she started dating Jim (but I was much older than 2). Anyways, I think we're going to have our hands full with that girl!!

We have a busy day today. Brian's coming home and we're going to Coast Guard Day with Dyan and Monte and the kids. They have waterslides, food, snacks and they will have their planes out so the kids can go inside them and see everything. I'm excited about that too. And tonight the 4 of us are going out to dinner. Our 6th wedding anniversary is tomorrow but I work so we'll celebrate it today.

More tomorrow, if I have time... have a great weekend.
Melissa

No comments: