Pages

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Friday Night Luau

Since we've gotten a new Manager at The Club they have really been having some fun events. Friday night they had a luau. We put the kids in "school" and met Dyan and Monte for drinks and delicious food. The party was very well done. They had live music, hula dancers, fun drinks, tiki torches, really cute decorations and excellent food.

Dyan took this good picture of Brian and I.


A cute one of Dyan and I too. Please try to ignore the tan lines (I swear I don't tan, I'm just outside with the kids so much... and I use sunscreen).


The not so hawaiian hula dancers. They were good though.

Thursday my mom and I went to Reno for the night. She retired last week so we went to celebrate. We had a great time... didn't win any money but really didn't lose any money either. My mom and I have such a good time together. We stayed at the Eldorado which was very nice and because the girl who checked us in was from my hometown (Coalinga) she upgraded us to a luxury room with a view. We weren't in the room much though... no time to sleep when we can gamble.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Looks like you are holding Brian up! Great pictures as usual. Miss you!!!!