Pages

Friday, February 29, 2008

Hooray

Yesterday M got himself dressed for school all by himself. Shirt, underpants, pants, socks AND shoes. I was absolutely thrilled. I know it sounds like such a little thing but I have been trying to get him to do it for so long and I just got tired of the nagging everyday so I would just dress him myself. (I know I shouldn't have) I was so very proud of himself. He got to go to The Cookie Company after school and big out a cookie as a reward (I also know that you shouldn't reward kids with sugar but WTH). Anyway, we'll see if it continues but at least he knows he can do it now.

A funny about K. Yesterday she was throwing a fit (she does often) and she wasn't getting the response she wanted so she threw herself on the floor and was crying, without tears of course. She then realized how hard the floor was because we have laminate flooring, got up (completely stopped crying) and ran to the carpeted area and fell to the floor yelling and crying. She is so overly dramatic. Maybe acting will be a good career choice for her. Sure was an Oscar award winning performance.

Well getting ready for work. Will write more tomorrow or Sunday.

No comments: