Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Fort Natomas

Another fun day! Today was K's day to go to daycare (once per week) so my friend Dyan and I decided to go to Fort Natomas park and lunch. D (her oldest was at preschool) so it was really easy with just the 2 kids. It was such a nice day today too. 68 degrees or so. The kids had a lot much fun pretending they were being chased by monsters. We stayed about an hour and a half then went to Olive Garden for lunch because we both like the Soup and Salad lunch they have there (and the bread). The kids were excellent during lunch.

Tonight before bed, I asked M what his favorite part of the day was. He said "playing at the park with M, and Dyan, oh and you too mom." Why am I alway last? LOL.

It really is starting to get easier having 2 kids. When we got home the kids played outside for about 45 minutes. I can see them from my window and M watches K really well. It was a good break for me. After they came in, I was busy preparing dinner and K (her majesty) wanted yogurt so I gave her some. She was fussy and frustrated (no nap at daycare) and wanted me to feed her but I didn't have time so M did it for me. It was so cute. He said "I'm being really careful Mom." Then he said, "K it's all gone now, are you full now that you've had your yogurt?" He used the cutest little Mommy voice. I took pictures this time.


Cute picture that Dyan took of us on the swings. They are fun no matter how old you are, aren't they?


Dyan took this also. They held hands on the way down. Look at the static electricity in their hair.


Being chased by monsters!


I love this one of the two of them.


I COULD NOT narrow these down. I love all three of them. I like how he's holding his mouth in this one. Why do we do that?


Mr. Serious now. He kept her pretty clean.


I love how she is looking at him in this one. He had to switch arms because his right arm got tired.

Goodnight.
Melissa

No comments: