Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day


Today, M had a party at his school so because I was off and K went to daycare I was able to go in and help with the party. First they exchanged valentine's, then they enjoyed heart-shaped pizza, jello with marshmallows, apples and caramel dip, craisins, cookies and cupcakes. Boy, was M on a sugar rush for the rest of the day. On our way out of school M said "I like it when you come and see me at school, mom".


Every so often they do like each other. K is trying to get away here though.


A really cute picture of M exchanging valentine's with a little girl at school.


And with the boys...


Enjoying their Valentine's Day party. I couldn't believe how good all of the kids were and how quiet it was in the room. They wore the most adorable hats that they made last week and had cute heart-shaped placemats that they stamped with all kinds of different shaped cookie-cutters (with paint).


M eating the sprinkles off of the chocolate cupcakes. Mommy helped him eat that yummy treat!


K also had a party today at her daycare. I don't have any pictures from the party yet but here she is looking through her valentine's and goodie bag when we got home.


Do you think she likes it! I dare you to try to take a lick! Sharing is not one of her good qualities.

I too exhausted to write more tonight! I've been so busy with work and the kids. I had to drive back to my hometown to go to a funeral yesterday (my Aunt Arminta- my dad's sister). I loved her very much and she will surely be missed. I haven't really seen Brian in a week and a half... he was out of town for work, then worked his regular shifts and then I had to go out of town. We're going on a date on Saturday (out to dinner) and he won't tell me where we're going yet. I can't wait.

Will write more later... hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day.

No comments: