Pages

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Another Rainy Day

I know that we need the rain and all but I'm really getting sick of it. I think it's rained just about the entire month of January. We'll get a glipse of sun just about once a week and then gone. The kids are stir crazy and it seems like all of my energy is gone during all of these rainy days. Today we tried to keep as busy as we could around the house. We played in the kids bedrooms a lot and listened to a lot of music. Both kids love music, especially K. Luckily my friend Dyan asked us to come over tonight for dinner and to hang out and let the kids play. We looked forward to that all day. On our way home M said "I want to stay at Dyan's house all the night". Here are a few pictures from our rainy day at home.

M loves his snow globe collection. He looks at these
almost every day.


K got this jewelry box from Grammy and Grandpa for Christmas. She loves it. It has music and a dancing ballerina inside when you open the top.


As you can see, K likes snow globes too. Look at that face!


I tried to kill time by letting them play in K's crib. They were wild animals. ROAR! Then we sang 5 Little Monkeys Jumping On The Bed. Oh yes, they jumped. Not the best idea on my part.
Here they are trying to escape.

No comments: