Pages

Monday, February 4, 2008

Arts and Crafts

This morning Brian got home from work and I had a MOMS Club event to go to at the clubhouse. It was a Valentine's Card making party. I decided to just take M and K stayed home with her dad. We had a great time, M made 3 different cards with stickers, doilies, those foamy things and crayons. He was so into it. I'm so bummed though. I took my camera (of course), snapped some wonderful pictures of him decorating the cards and eating red cookies and then I got home and my memory card was still in my computer!!! Why would my camera still act like it's taking pictures with no card in it? Bummed! Called my friend Dyan and she has a few pictures with Mason in them that she will e-mail to me. I surely won't do that again!

I've been working on doing more organized projects at home that we can all do together. I went to Michael's and found a few fun craft projects for us to do at home. K has painted with water but never with actual paints so I thought this would be really fun for her. These are Valentine's Day gifts that have a little clothes-pin thingy that you put pictures in. I'm not going to say who they're for yet. We did these last night.


I love the colors M chose.


K enjoyed it. She sure used a lot of paint!! She only wanted to use this reddish color and she used the entire tub of it. She had a huge fit when I said we were done. She cried and said "more color".


Serious business.





Not bad for a 1 year old! She got a little on the tablecloth, her chair and her shirt. (washable of course). All in all I thought it would be much worse. M didn't get any paint anywhere. That's just his personality.

No comments: