Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Hangin' out around the house

Well I have been a little under the weather for the last few days (Brian too). We decided to take Nyquil last night because we both had coughs and bad sore throats. Wow, talk about a hang over!! I have just had the blahs all day today. Zero energy... nada. I did muster up enough to take the kids to Funtastic again. It's just so easy... you can actually SIT and WATCH them play. There were about 20 kids there and they had a blast. I was a little worried because after about 10 minutes K went to the door and said "wanna go" over and over but we worked past it. Booked M's 4th birthday party for there. As soon as I got home though I was beat and begged M to let me rest for 1 hour. Thank you Scooby Doo also. M did the cutest thing tonight. He fed K her yogurt at dinner (I forgot to take a picture... gasp). She can do it herself but it is so messy so I asked him to help. He has been VERY good lately. He's my right hand man and helps me a lot with K. Tonight while they were eating dinner told K that he loved her.

Last night I was talking to Brian because I've been talking about taking the kids to Build A Bear and we were talking about how pricey it is. I told him my friend from work takes both her grandkids and has to spend about $50 each. He said "what". Then I proceeded to tell him that that included an outfit. Then he said (completely seriously) "for the kids". I'm so glad he has dingy moments too. He still teases me about the time (7 years ago) that we went to Arco Arena and I went to the snack bar to get a beer and the sign read "2 Beer Limit". I nervously waited in line and placed my order because I only wanted one!! When I got back to my seat and told him he laughed hysterically. He said LIMIT Melissa and explained it to me. Duh.

A few pics from around the house (taken over the last week or so)

I couldn't resist this. I was changing sheets so decided to put him in the pillow case.


It took him a while but he finally got his head out but couldn't get his arms out. I got this cute face and then he fell over.


Don't ya just love sidewalk chalk? I wish I could sit like that.


Helping Mommy get ready.





She does this with the pretend tongs all the time. She thinks they're headphones.


Blowing bubbles.



My friend Michelle sent me an e-mail the other day and it had the signs on it and explained personality characteristics for each sign. I couldn't believe how right on it was for my kids. Especially K. Here it is...


K - ARIES - The Daredevil (Mar 21 - April 19) Energetic. Adventurous and spontaneous. Confident and enthusiastic. Fun. Loves a challenge. EXTREMELY impatient. Sometimes selfish. Short fuse. (Easily angered.) Lively, passionate, and sharp wit. Outgoing. Lose interest quickly - easily bored. Egotistical. Courageous and assertive. Tends to be physical and athletic.

M - TAURUS
 - The Enduring One (April 20 - May 20) Charming but aggressive. Can come off as boring, but they are not. Hard workers. Warm-hearted. Strong, has endurance. Solid beings that are stable and secure in their ways. Not looking for shortcuts. Take pride in their beauty. Patient and reliable. Make great friends and give good advice. Loving and kind. Loves hard - passionate. Express themselves emotionally. Prone to ferocious temper-tantrums. Determined. Indulge themselves often. Very generous.


No comments: