Pages

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Finally, sun!

We finally had a sunny (but cold) day so I took the kids to the park for some fresh air. We only stayed for a little while because K was grumpy and it was time for her to nap and mommy to have a time out. My passion is photography and I am working on learning how to take pictures in Manual Mode. This is one that I took today. She's not very cooperative which makes it difficult because I am still trying to learn what settings to use. I'm pretty happy with this one though. I love how bright the colors turned out.




M is very hard to get a good picture of. As you can see, he gets very annoyed with me. K gets just as annoyed with me but M can just run faster to get away. This is the best one I got of him today. He either gets a really cheesy, goofy smile or this face.


I like this cute one of K on the swings. She likes the swings for about 2 minutes so I had to be quick. Love those "kitty cat boots" as she says. She loves them. The sky is so beautiful in this one.


Another one of M. (hiding from the mamarazzi)


Chasing each other. K's boots kept slowing her down and she kept falling. Yeah, they're wearing each other out!


Today was a difficult one. Both kids were grouchy and emotional. I don't think they got enough sleep last night. We didn't get home until around 8:15 and they are usually asleep by 7:45 these days. K was also up last night. Not sure what's going on with that. That's the 2nd time this week. With M I used to just let him cry a little and he would eventually go back to sleep but it's much harder with the 2nd one because I don't want her to wake him up. Then I'm really in trouble. I think that's what I'g to have to do though. I knew it was going to be a rough one by 8:00 am. They fought with each other all day. Whatever she had he wanted and vice versa. They were asleep tonight by 7:30 so tomorrow will be a better day. Well off to bed for me. Hopefully she'll sleep all night.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Great colors, and great pictures! I can't wait till I can have a hobby again!