Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Just jabber

I'm feeling so much better today! My energy AND appetite is back! M had preschool this morning so K and I just hung around the house. On the way to school this morning M was eating some new healthier dry cereal that I got the other day (by Kashi) and he said "mom, this cereal makes you grow big and strong and makes you POOP." I think Brian must have told him that unless he came up with that on his own. So funny.

After we picked M up from school we played outside and did some chores while K napped. This evening I let the kids help make pizza. They enjoyed it very much. All was going well until K decided she wanted to scrape the cheese we had already put on off the pizza and eat it and wouldn't take no for an answer! M wasn't happy about that either. Wouldn't you know it, she didn't eat one bite of pizza either and she didn't get anything else to eat. I'm so tired of these picky eaters. From now on, if I prepare something they should like and they don't eat it (or at least try it), they don't get anything else or any snacks. She pushed the plate away and said, "don't like it". "Banana, please". I said "I guess you're all done" and immediately got her out of her seat.


I took a lot of pictures today around the house. Here's a cute one of K. Excuse the ugly background.


Couldn't resist taking one of her little feet while she was laying on the floor today. Just look at those curled up toes.


K must have the cleanest teeth of anyone I know. She brushes them several times a day and actually does a pretty good job. I tried experimenting with Photoshop a little and added texture to this photo and adjusted the color to make it look a little vintage. I'm not very good at that yet though. I still like the shot.


Joe Cool with the sunglasses. He refused to smile.


Save some cheese for the pizza, would ya!! Here they are,
my little helpers.


K eventually started throwing the cheese on the pizza
but M was very careful.

Off to bed. Melissa

No comments: