Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Sacramento Zoo

Here are a few pictures from our day at the Sacramento Zoo on Monday. I love working the evening shift because even on the days that I work, we can go and do fun things together. The bummer is that I am absolutely exhausted by the time I get home at night. We had a nice time at the zoo. We have annual passes so we go there very often. It's small but the kids enjoy it. K walked most of the time. She kept us up and running that's for sure. We lost M for a second!! Brian and I were sitting and watching the lemur's and M had been resting in the stroller and I went to talk to him and he was GONE. He wasn't in the stroller and I didn't see him get out. Your heart absolutely goes in your throat for that split-second. I looked around and I saw him a little ways away. He got a little talking too about that!








An action shot of M jumping off the mushroom.







I wasn't really happy with any of my pictures. A lot of them were in patchy sun/shade which is never good for me. There is definately a learning curve to shooting in Manual Mode. I guess I just have to practice and study more. I'm looking into a photography class online.

No comments: