Pages

Monday, April 14, 2008

A Little About Me.

You're feeling: Exhausted, just put the kids to bed and now I have to clean up.

On your mind: As usual, all the things I want to do tomorrow.

Last meal included:
Pizza that I made on bagels, a green apple. Toddler food.

The weather: Today was windy and chilly. Yesterday was 91 degrees.

Something you have a collection of:
I have started collecting teapots but I don't have very many yet. My mom painted one for me for Christmas and I love it.

A smell that cheers you up: Baby Magic Lotion, fresh flowers.

A smell that can ruin your mood:
It's a tie between stinky feet and gas... yuck!

How long since you last shaved: Last night.

The current state of your hair:
In a ponytail... went to the gym this morning and sadly haven't had the time or the energy to do it.

The largest item on your desk/workspace (not computer): My camera cases.

Which section you head for first in a bookstore: Children's

Something you're craving: Anything chocolate!

Your general thoughts on the presidential race:
Not sure yet.

How many times have you been hospitalized this year: None, I'm so thankful for good health for myself and my family.

Favorite place to go for a quiet moment: I love to sit down in a nice bookstore and read with a hot cup of coffee and no children.

You've always secretly thought you'd be a good: Waitress... sometimes I feel like what I do isn't much different but I DON'T get tipped!!

Something that freaks you out a little: Heights, but I had no problem going skydiving. Go figure. If I have a risk of slipping and falling (like off a cliff) I totally freak out. Can't look over the edge.

Something you've eaten too much of lately: Breads, carbs. (pizza bagels)

You have never:
Gone snow skiing. (see above... fear of cliffs)

You never want to:
Go snow skiing, bungee jumping, scuba diving.



Today, we broke out the new Play-Doh kitchen. I've decided that something I could loosen up a little about is worrying about whether the different colors of the Play-Doh get mixed up. I'm not a nag about it or anything but I try really hard to keep them separated and it just bugs me when they get mixed up. I'm realizing that Play-Doh is like $5.00 and not worth worrying about, I just need to enjoy the time with them! M and I made tacos. M said "your dinner's ready my dear" to me when the pretend food was done. It was so cute. K had a big chunk of Play-Doh and she said "a hippopotamus". OK, if you say so. It was a great time until K decided she was going to start throwing, no launching the Play-Doh on the floor!

After their baths today, M said they were ghosts and they were both running around with their towels on saying "oooo, oooo." I screamed and said I was scared and M said "we're not mean, we're white ghosts." Thinking of Casper, I guess.


Tacos!


K playing with the Play-Doh.


Look at those cheeks! I could just kiss them right off.


Dyan got her the cute sunglasses for her birthday.

No comments: