Pages

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Randomness...is that a word?

Well today I don't have any pictures to share. Both kids went to daycare/preschool today. It was GLORIOUS but it goes by so fast. Why is that? Got a few things done around the house. I must have done 5 loads of laundry. So much easier when you don't have helpers around.

This morning M had gone potty (number 1) in my bathroom and he can't reach the sink in there to wash his hands. I was changing K's diaper when he said, "I can't wash my hands." I told him I would help him in a minute. Then he said "mom, if I don't wash my hands I will get WORMS!". They must have told him that at school. I know I've never said that.

After I picked him up from school today he was snacking on the leftovers from his lunch box at school and said "I was a hungry bunny". I said, "what?" Then he says, "I ate all of my carrots so I was a hungry bunny". Just made me crack up.

Tonight K sat in the baby dolls stroller that Willy got her for Christmas and M was pushing her around the stairs in the house like it was Nascar, skidding around corners and the whole bit. She was giggling so hard and they were having so much fun I just allowed it. Pick your battles, right? They must have gone around the stairs 20 times, caught it on video... it was very cute. He got a little cardio workout and was sweaty when they stopped.

Thats all for tonight. Off to pick up the playroom... a tornado must have gone through there tonight.

Melissa

No comments: