Pages

Friday, April 4, 2008

Girlie stuff is fun.

Well this morning M went to preschool and I decided K and I would have some girlie time. I found some pink nail polish and polished her toes. She loved it and surprisingly held perfectly still. They really do look cute. Excuse the poor quality pictures.

Her toes are so tiny and cute.



Yesterday M said I bet you can't guess where I'm going or something silly like that and I guessed the bathroom to go potty (because he was already unbuttoning his pants) and he peeked out from around the bathroom and said "mom, you're a smart girl." I doubt he'll say that when he's a teenager. Another thing that he does is corrects me quite often. Let say, we're reading a book and I say it's a jaguar... he'll say no it's not, it's a puma or a great while shark instead of a white-tip shark (yes, he knows all of these) There are lots of other examples but for some reason I can't remember them right now. Yesterday we were coming home from school and they were watching Peter Pan (his fave right now) and he wanted to stay in the car and watch it after we got home. I told him we could take it out and watch it in the house. He said "that's very nice of you mom, it really makes me love you." So later that day when we were headed to the gym K was repeatedly saying "it's not working" about the TV. I told them I didn't know why it wasn't working and that we were almost home anyways. Then M said, "mom, are you forgetting something?" I replied I didn't know. He said "there's no movie in there silly, we took it in the house." He just cracks me up. Little smarty pants.

No comments: