Pages

Monday, April 14, 2008

Playing outside

Yesterday was a great day even though we didn't do much of anything. I told Brian that I wanted to get some things done around the house so he took the kids to McKinley Park to feed the ducks in the morning. Last time we went, we practically got attacked by the geese. It was scary but Brian said the day to go is Sunday morning because the geese were so full. There was bread everywhere. You practically had to hit them on the head.

My goal was organization... I focused on cabinets, closets and drawers. It's amazing what you can get done without THEM being here. It's a wonderful feeling to get that done. I'm definatlely not done but I got a lot accomplished. Then in the afternoon Brian did a few things that needed to be done around here.

He made Steel Head fish for dinner... he put dijon mustard and bread crumbs on it and baked it. It was delicious. M even ate it. Tasted a lot like salmon.

Afte dinner, we went outside to play. It was so nice here. Brian and M played catch and T-Ball. He really likes it and it doing pretty good for 3 (almost 4) years old. Here are some pictures.


Hey batter, batter.


He's concentrating so hard... look at his right hand.


Throwing.


K trying to get on my lap while I'm taking pictures. She wants to be by me, on me or hugging me at all times lately.

No comments: