Pages

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Our ballerino. Is that a word?

A few weeks ago I bought a tutu and was planning to take K to get some pictures in it. Well, every time I tried to put it on her she would yell, "don't like it, take it off." So I haven't tried to get any pictures.

Yesterday I was sitting at the computer when M came shooting out of his room with the tutu on over his clothes. He was jumping into the air, spinning and dancing around. Luckily, I had my camera right here on the shelf. I snapped a few pictures. The pictures are HORRIBLE in quality but really funny. It was dark in the room and I had no time to change the settings. Brian and I laughed so hard.

Is he going to kill me when I show these to his girlfriend in about 12 years? I told him that yesterday and he said, "no, you're my girlfriend, Mom!"


Like I said, the picture quality is awful.


Hard to see with this picture but he is up and off the ground. Too funny.


More dancing.

I also have to say that M has been exceptionally good over the last few days. He's been very sweet and nice. Listening well.

Off to get ready for work. Bummer.

2 comments:

Dyan said...

Hahahahaha...those pics are funny! Looks like he likes the tutu! These pics will be great leverage during his teenage years!

The Esslinger Family said...

Those pictures are priceless! Definitely bring them out to show his prom date!!