Pages

Monday, October 6, 2008

Miscellaneous Monday

Brian and I went to Spencer and Rachel's wedding on Saturday night. Spencer is a Captain that Brian works with. We had such a great time (I had a little too much fun and regretted it the next day). I've realized once again that wine and I don't get along very well. These two could have honestly been on the cover of a bridal magazine. So beautiful and truly nice people. We used a new babysitter that we've never used at home before. She works in childcare at The Club. The kids loved her and have been asking when she's coming over again. It was as if Mary Poppin's came over. She brought an entire tote bag full of craft stuff and things to do and she brought her own 4 year old over so they had fun playing with him.

We've been hanging out at home a lot for the past few days. M's enjoying riding his bike while K and I follow him with the stroller.


I love this picture of us but I wish I would have put my drink down! Hello.


During dinner, after the champagne toast.

Funny story. They had a photo booth so guests could go in and take pictures. You got 4 good quality black and white pictures. What a great idea, huh? Everyone had a blast with it. As you might guess, by the end of the night people were getting a little crazy in there. Well, for the first one we were pretty serious, having a little fun but mostly arguing (in a fun way) about what pose to do. Second set of pictures, a little crazier and the third time we went in there it was downright R rated (not X). We assumed these pictures would only be seen by us, right? Well, in talking with Spencer later in the evening he said they would be getting copies off all the pictures from the booth !!! What!!?? After I got home, I went to the website on the back of the pictures and ANYONE from the wedding can see them!! It's OK, you can laugh Dyan! How humiliating is that? Oh well, it was fun. Leave it to me, right?


Take One
Once again, I didn't put my drink down! We were arguing over who was going to get what side and what pose and ended up missing it. So fun.


Take Two. We traded sides after the first two pictures.
I'm not posting Take Three!

The other day I was cleaning up the scrapbooking room and found an old picture of me. I can't believe how much K looks like me when I was young. I don't really see it in everyday life. I'm posting them both. Tell me what you think.

I'm guessing I was 4 or 5 years old.


What do you think?


A cute of of K in pigtails.


The kids are loving bubble baths these days. Could it be the Transformers and the Littlest Pet Shop bubbles? Santa Claus made an early entrance. M made a perfect mustache and beard on his own.


She's such a stinker. She's trying to splash me!

2 comments:

Dyan said...

Ok, I got a good laugh again at those picture booth pics! Come on now, why didn't you post Take Three?!? (lol) Glad you guys had a good time! You both looked very nice!!! BTW, K does look like you did when you were little...OMG! So cute! How many times have I told you I thought she looked more like Brian & M more like you. Boy was I wrong!!! I do remember you showing me a pic of Brian when he was little that looked just like M too. Guess your kids are just a good combination of the two of you!

Katie said...

Looks like the same child, except I think she has Brian's nose. Amazing! Yeah, I think you should post the 3rd set of pics too. Hope to see you soon!