Pages

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Photography Practice

Brian and I went on a "date" last week and had lunch at Joe's Crab Shack in Old Sacramento. I love their crab cooked with the BBQ flavor. Well, while we were eating outside, we heard a loud sound that sounded like a seal or a sea lion. I looked at Brian and asked him if that was a seal, he laughed at me (like you idiot) and said it was a bird. What? We looked down and saw a Sea Lion relaxing on the dock. I gave Brian the old, "I told you so" and told him if it was a bird it would have been a ventriloquist. I thought it was so funny but Brian didn't laugh.


Here he is. So cute. We really were that close.


The perfect model.


I like this one with the boat in the back.


We took the kids by after we picked them up from school.




I tried to shoot in Manual Mode for most of the day. I have the most supportive husband that parked the car at the base of the I Street Bridge so we could walk across it and get this shot. He always encourages me to pursue the photography thing. I'm thinking about taking a photography class next year.


I've been wanting a picture of them walking on railroad tracks for sometime now. Here it is. They are just in beat up school clothes though.

Off to bed.

1 comment:

The Esslinger Family said...

Great pictures! I love the one of the kids, that one is definitely frame worthly!