Pages

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

M and Daddy go fishing

Brian and M went fishing yesterday to the little man-made pond by our house. I'm surprised there are even fish in it but Brian says there is. M couldn't have been more excited to get out and use his Scooby-Doo fishing pole. After he got home, he came running upstairs to me as quick as he could to have me smell his pink Power Bait. "Mom, look what I have. You wanna smell it?" All the while he acted like it smelled good!! Little stinker. I just played along and took a big sniff. Shoooooooo-weeee I yelled and he cracked up.


The fisherman.


He caught a ........ tennis ball!!
No fish this time but he sure had fun.


I can't believe how well (and far) he can cast it out there. Sometimes, against my better judgment, I let him practice inside with his fake fish on the end. Yep, I've been clobbered in the head once or twice. K's pretty good at casting also.

Off to get in the shower. Brian and I have the day off together (without kids).

No comments: