Pages

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Pumpkin time at Apple Hill

I don't have much time to write but since I am so "behind" I am going to post our Apple Hill photos. We went last Thursday. Apple Hill is one of my favorite places. We enjoy the yummy treats (personal fave is the donuts), the chilly weather and beautiful scenery. I'm posting several pictures because I just couldn't narrow it down.


Horrible exposure and very bright sun but we're all in it right?


M being silly at our first stop. Abel's Acres.


"Mom, look at this one!!"


K was our guide through the hay maze and I might say she was a good one. She led us out of there while saying, "come on guys."


M enjoyed running on top of the bales of hay. He's really into climbing lately.


They had these "roller coasters" at Abel's Acres and boy did we have fun.


Huge laughs.


I think I was a little too big so I kept getting stuck.


If it seems like I have a lot more pictures of K, it's because M just wouldn't cooperate. This was the face I got when I asked him to smile!


Happier times. This is the pumpkin he picked out. I couldn't believe how cheap they were. Only 29 cents per pound. We got 2 big ones to carve and the kids each picked out one of their own.


K found hers.


Following daddy with her BIG pumpkin.


Love that face.


K found a pack of kids playing at the last stop so she walked right up and started playing with them after introducing herself. When we left she said, "bye, bye, friends."

It's been a busy weekend. Brian went on his annual fishing/drinking trip so I decided to visit my friend Michelle in Santa Rosa. Now I have tons to catch up on around here. We had a great time despite having 5 kids under the age of 6 to care for. The kids were all excellent and just played together the entire time. I couldn't believe how easy it was. Her 5 year old twin girls are babysitters in training and helped me so much with the kiddos. I'll post some pictures when I get a minute to spare.

Goodnight... off to spend time with Brian.

1 comment:

The Esslinger Family said...

I love the family picture! We always seem to forget that, since one of us is taking pictures and the other is chasing the kids!