Pages

Thursday, June 5, 2008

So good

Well, I went to see Sex and The City today and it was excellent. I loved every minute of it... wouldn't change a thing. It was a long movie, like 2 1/2 hours but I didn't want it to end and didn't realize until I got out just how long it was. You didn't have to be a faithful viewer of the show to enjoy it... although I watched my fair share.

After I got home, M and I went for a bike ride. It started out so well. He wasn't having a great time. At one point he saw some Daffodils and said "look at the Affadillo's Mom." We rode by and saw Dyan and the kids and all was going well until we got about 1/3 of a mile from home when he broke into tears and started crying "I want you, Mom" at the top of his lungs. He wanted to stop riding his bike and get on the back of mine (in the baby seat). How was I supposed to get his bike home and I don't think he would even fit. "My legs are tired, Mom" as he's sobbing over and over. We made it home, he rode the entire way but it definately wasn't pleasant.

Swim lessons are going well. Both kids love it. Yesterday it was a little chilly here and the wind was really blowing so Brian said none of the kids in the Parent-Tot class enjoyed it. They were all crying. K was the only one that would jump off the side while straddling a noodle. She'll try anything, that girl. Lately though, she freaks out if she sees a bug. FREAKS OUT. Even if it's a fly, moth... whatever. And if one gets in the car... you're going to hear it, that's for sure.

We didn't have Parent-Tot class today so Brian and K went swimming and I took pictures of M. Here are a few.



Putting his face in... barely.

A little bit of a smile and a little bit of "I'm freezing". He had just gotten out.

K acting so cute. Here she is saying "cheese" to the camera.

Brian and M just talking and cuddling after swim class. (They didn't even know I was taking pictures)

That's all for tonight.

1 comment:

Dyan said...

You got some great shots at the pool! Then again, why would this day be any different than the rest...you always take great pictures! I especially like the one of Mason on the noodle. They are all cute! Mason must have gotten tired all of a sudden on the bike ride. It seemed like he could ride for miles when you left our house. See you tonight!

Dyan