Pages

Monday, June 2, 2008

Alone time with M

Today K went to Willy's and M and I just hung out. We went to Ikea (they have a huge play area for the kids) and free child care for 1 1/2 hours!!! After he played we had lunch at the snack bar. It wasn't bad and so cheap. I told him we could do whatever he wanted today and he asked if we could go on a bike ride. Sounded like a great idea to me, he got a new bike for his birthday. My gosh he has endurance. We rode for at least an hour and he still didn't want to go home!! He kept looking at me and smiling, then he would say "this is fun, mom." Every so often he would say "I like those pink flowers or something and look at that cool door." He really is a good boy.

Tonight they both start swim lessons and I don't think he's very excited about it. We'll see how that goes. More later.

Look at that pose.

No comments: