Pages

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Exhausted

Boy when M does fall asleep during the day he is sure out!! He fell asleep in the playroom today and it took me at least 20 minutes to get him to wake up. Then he moved to the couch and fell asleep again in the strangest position. Waking him up is like waking a grizzly bear because he is so grouchy.

Today we had a lazy day. We were all so tired. The kids were content with just hanging out around the house. Thank goodness. Brian is away on a bachelor party tonight. Bet he's having fun. I'm sure they are all just hanging out playing Scrabble, right?

Today, K pooped twice in about 2 hours and I was teasing her and saying "how many times are you going to poop today, K." Then M said "mom, K's a POOP-MAKING MACHINE." I don't know where he got that from, maybe Brian says it. Sure made me laugh.

Comfy.


I was washing dishes and making dinner and even that wouldn't wake him up.


Almost there. At least he's upright. This is how I feel when they wake me up in the morning!!


I'm hooked on Off The Mark. They have the best cartoons. This one just cracked me up!
Anyone thats been to a bar will get a good laugh.


No comments: