Pages

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween 2009

I have been soooo busy with work and going to my Mom's house for Halloween that I've had no time to blog.  All has been well on the homefront.  Kids are doing great.  Healthy thank goodness.  We all got our Seasonal Flu and H1N1 Vaccines last week.  No side effects.  Seems like last week we had something going on every night.  MOMS Club Halloween Party, MOMS Night Out (yippee), T-Ball practice, shots, packing, work .... on and on.  I'll write more when I get time on what's been happening around here.  Lots of blogging to catch up on.  For now ... just a few pictures.


M was "Boba Fett" from Star Wars.  I tried to talk him into something else ... wasn't thrilled about the Boba Fett costume but he said, "You're not talking me out of it, Mom."  He's sure growing up!!  He had a cool helmet but couldn't see well, so he didn't want to wear it.  He's striking a pose in this picture.  Too funny.




My beautiful butterfly fairy.  I had makeup and glitter to put on her face but she refused ... figures. 




Trick-Or-Treating with the family.




Pumpkin carving time.  They love it.  Next year we're roasting the seeds!




More pumpkin pics.




Our "Cyclops" and "Goofy" pumpkins.



At the MOMS Club Party with his helmet on.



Running from one candy station to the next.



K was in a hurry also.

No comments: