Pages

Friday, October 23, 2009

Discovery Kingdom

We took my mom with us to Discovery Kingdom last weekend.  They had it decorated for Halloween which M loved (scares K to death).  We had the most beautiful weather and a great time.  K was finally brave enough to get on the swings and loved it.  The 2nd time she even held her arms up the entire time.  Lots of laughs.  That evening, my mom sent Brian and I out for a date night.  We went to dinner and a movie.  I fell asleep about 15 minutes after the movie started and slept through the WHOLE THING.  Must have been a lot of fun for Brian, huh?  I was exhaused and I think the cocktails we had at dinner got to me!! 


They loved the hay-maze.  Brian hid and the kids had to find him.  "Where are you Daddy?"




Here's a great one of M searching.




Shhhhhhh!!




She didn't want me to ride with her but I had to!!  Miss Independent.




Granny and the kids.




M took this one.



1 comment:

The Esslinger Family said...

Cute picture of you and Brian!!