Pages

Monday, October 19, 2009

Halloween Cookies

We made Halloween Cookies the other day after M got home from school.  They enjoyed decorating eating the cookies and frosting.  This didn't quite turn out like I thought it would.  The kids were fighting like crazy over who got to help me with what and just being so bratty.  After setting it all up, they helped me decorate about 5 cookies each and then were over it.  I was left to do the other 75 and of course clean up the mess!!  Won't be doing sugar cookies again for a while ... maybe chocolate chip or oatmeal.

Don't let the smile fool ya, he was a grouch.




Decorating her cookie.




M usually doesn't like frosting but he liked it on his cookies after all.




Sneaky, sneaky.  I don't know how she didn't get a tummy ache.




What a mess.  I also had to clean up the disaster from the rolling pin/flour/cookie cutters.


More later.

1 comment:

The Esslinger Family said...

You are a brave (or should I say crazy women)! I still don't even make cookies with the kids yet... but they love to scoop the pre-made dough out of the buckets!