Pages

Friday, October 16, 2009

My little helper

K has been quite the big helper girl lately.  She ENJOYS doing chores around the house with me (huge difference between boys and girls, huh?)  She regularly sprays the stains on our clothing with Shout before I wash them, cleans the glass table outside, cleans my sliding glass door, puts the silverware away after it's been washed in the dishwasher, helps me cook and sets the table for dinner.  The other day, she even put our refrigerated groceries away.  I hope this continues but I know it won't.  Here are a few pictures of her ... hard at work.












I got a set of Crayola's Washable Paints the other day at Michael's (with my 40% off coupon) for about $4.00 so while M was at school, I set up an art studio for K outside.  It was a beautiful day.  We love girl time.






She is really into it here.




I poured the paints in one of my old muffin tins.  She loved that.




The masterpiece.



1 comment:

The Esslinger Family said...

And how did she not even get dirty?? Looks like fun!