Pages

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Baby Curious George

K's preschool sends "Baby Curious George" (as K calls him) home with a different student each week and we had our turn last week.  K was thrilled and came running into the house to tell me.  You take pictures of your visit and fun with George and post them in a journal that gets passed around.  I was the week of Halloween and a very busy week so "Baby Curious George" got around. 


Just a cute one of K giving him love (while eating her sandwich).  She insisted on sleeping with him every night.




Silly girl.




Here they are with the nurse that gave her the Flu Shot and H1N1 Vaccine.




Olive Garden (I hate this picture of me but whatever).




Giggly girl.



My friend Nikki lives right around the corner and offered to take back and forth to school.  Well, the other day after K got dropped off she began to cry because she couldn't go over to Josh's house.  Then she sobbed, "He said I could come to his house and be his sister!!!!"  She is too cute lately ... and a little difficult.

No comments: