Pages

Monday, November 3, 2008

Sneak Peek

Here's a sneak peek of my trick-or-treaters. I've been busy with company this weekend and working day shift today. Too tired to blog but here are a couple (OK 4) pictures of my little ones in their costumes. Day shift just kills me, not because it's busy or anything but because I had to get up so EARLY (5:15 am). By the way, another thing that's killing me is the time change. K was up at 5:15 also!! Here they are.


M has wanted to be a pirate for a long time. He wanted to be Captain Skunkbeard off of Scooby Doo Pirate's Ahoy but that didn't exist. Then we saw the costume at the Disney Store and just knew it was the one. It glows in the dark and came with a scary mask but we liked the hair better.


K has wanted to be a sheep for long time. We looked at about 10 stores and couldn't find a sheep costume anywhere. We found them for babies but not older kids. I tried everything to get her to wear something else... "how about this one, K?" She replied with, "I be a sheep, I say baaaaa" over and over again. When I found in on the internet she jumped up and down and said... "can you get it!!" Here she is.


A picture of the 2 of them before the MOMS Club Halloween Party. He was actually trying to put his arm around her and of course, she wouldn't let him so he TACKLED her! I'm surprised they're still smiling.


Sheep down.

Will blog more tomorrow.
Everybody get out there and vote!
Melissa