Pages

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

She's crafty

Last night Dyan and I went to a scrapbooking class at The Green Tangerine's in Rocklin. We made the cutest Advent Calendar and had so much fun. The only things I have left to do is to put our names on the list (days 3 and 8) and tie ribbon around it so I can hand it on the wall if I want to. Once the kids learned there will be treats in the little boxes, they were super excited.



Now I want to go to more classes. If I only had more time and money, right? Oh well, I know that I am very lucky and truly blessed.

2 comments:

The Esslinger Family said...

That is so cool!! Did you have to sign up for a class or what? I totally want to make them for my boys, they probably won't understand this year, but next year... I love it!

Melissa C. said...

I signed up for the Altered Class at The Green Tangerine in Rocklin. If you ever want to go to a class, just let me know. Click on the link in my post for a class schedule.