Pages

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

It's been so long.

So sorry it's been so long since I've blogged. We went out of town for Thanksgiving, then we had company, I worked, then developed the flu. I've taken about 800 pictures in the last week and am having such a hard time narrowing down which ones to post. We went to Minden, Nevada for Thanksgiving to celebrate with Brian's family. We had a great time, hardly saw the kids because they were playing with their cousins so I know they had fun also. K thought Macy was her only cousin. Didn't quite get the concept that she has more that one. Brian and I got some time alone together, went out for a night of gambling and came home with more money than we left with. The kids were good up there this time also (except one night at dinner). We kept them busy. Brian's parents brought some new toys for the kids to play with in the hotel room and we took them to the Children's Museum on Wednesday morning. Brian took me to his fishing spot on the way to Minden and to Virginia City one afternoon to take pictures. I think he enjoys the pictures as much as I enjoy taking them (so supportive, huh?) I took a few pretty ones in VC but it was very rainy and gloomy up there. Our entire goal of the trip was a nappy drive for M. He stayed up too late most of the days and was getting crabby.


Before leaving for Nevada, Brian and I went to M's Thanksgiving Feast at school.


Cutie.


K and HER cousin.


Reading a story.


The boys. Hangin' out.


Marcus was so good with the kids. They both took a liking to him.


Thanksgiving dinner at the kids table. (K didn't sit there)


I made a photo collage of more pictures from our trip to Minden. It's a good way to showcase a lot of photos. (thanks Andi for the idea)


I can't help but post this. I took this picture of M today and it turned out so good I'm dying to show it off!! This isn't posed or anything (even though it looks like it). He's just getting ready to jump off the rock. They have live music in the State Capitol Rotunda everyday this month so Brian and I decided to take the kids to check it out. After the music we chased the squirrels in Capitol Park (where I got this picture). Anyways, I have more cute pictures to post but I am just done!! Exhausted.
Here it is.

I will try to catch up someday. It bothers me to be behind and it's almost the end of the year so I'm going to start working on the hardbound book.

2 comments:

The Esslinger Family said...

Love the pictures! Looks like you had a great Thanksgiving! Are you putting the blog on hard bound? How do you do that????

Melissa C. said...

You can do that on Blurb.com I've seen one that's been done and it turned out so good.

Mel