Pages

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

M's Christmas Program

Sorry it's been so long. I'm at least 5 things behind in blogging. I've been taking pictures like crazy with all this Christmas stuff going on. He did very well during his program this year. He didn't cry or appear nervous at all. He was one of the three wise men during the play so he didn't have to say anything. After the play (that took all of 2 minutes) they sang We Wish You a Merry Christmas. He was so busy waving and looking at us that I don't think he sang much. Afterwards, we had coffee and pie in the dining room. Santa made an appearance but neither one would go and sit on his lap this time. My pictures turned out really bad because we were so far away and it was very dark in there. None the less, here they are.


He couldn't stop waving and smiling at us. I saw him tell Jack, "there they are."


Are they cute or what? See him pointing at us?


Brian left work for a few hours to come and see the performance. They didn't get to see each other before the show so he immediately ran to him and gave him a big hug. The uniform was M's request. (see previous post)


Jack and M.


A cute one of the boys after the show.


We've really been in the Christmas spirit lately. On Friday night, Brian and I went to The Club for Happy Hour. They had cookies and punch for the kids and Santa. M asked us how come Santa shows up everywhere he is. Our answer for everything he asks is ... it's just magic.


When M saw that Santa had candy he ran in line. Geez, these kids and their sugar!!


I couldn't decide between these two so I posted both.

I'm going to be power-blogging tonight to catch up. More later... after the kids go to bed.

No comments: